Emerging Trend: Splat
Ink splatters and watercolour marks are an emerging trend in the interior and stationary markets. Patterns vary from small speckles to big and bold splashes that can be seen on anything from cushions to mugs. Splatters range in colour, from a monochrome single colour splat to soft tonal shades as seen on bedding. This trend has a air of youthfulness about it and is fun and lively, this trend will surly energise any interior space.
- Paint_mt_03 The Snappy Shot www.thesnappyshot.com (seen on WGSN)
- Bonnie and Neil www.bonnieandneil.com.au/ (seen on WGSN)
- Recreation Center www.recreationcentershop.com (seen on WGSN)
- Debenhams www.debenhams.com/ (seen on WGSN)
- Christmas 2014 collection by Ferm Living www.fermliving.com/(seen on WGSN)