Emerging Trend: Cork
Cork is a material which can be seen coming through this season in many areas such as fashion, footwear, gadgets, upholstery and accessories. Cork is given a new youthful look with specks and splashes of colour added to the surfaces. This can be done by painting, printing and stitching onto the surface making a versatile yet fashionable material to work with. As well as this it can easily be made into shoes and used for covering furniture or even used as wall covering.
- Natural cork case for Nokia Lumia Source: As seen at www.wpcentral.com (seen on WGSN)
- cork Bag Source: As seen at thepeacefulclouds.com (seen on WGSN)
- Amorim at Domotex 2014 Source:WGSN
- Simplified cork sweater by Ffixxed Source: As seen at www.oogaboogastore.com (seen on WGSN)
- Lite cork trainer by Gourmet Source: As seen at www.diffusiononline.co.uk (seen on WGSN)
- Corkart at Domotex 2014 Source:WGSN